The mountains of Engadine are my homeland. Born in St. Moritz,
I finished my days of school at the Lyceum Alpinum in Zuoz.
- From 1968 to 1971 I worked as federally certified laboratorian
- and am the mother of three sons.
- 1979 I commenced my self-taught path in artistry, finally taking
the first decisive steps towards a personal passion - and a vocation
inherited from my grandfather Peter Robert Berry and parents.
- I attended a course of studies at the school of applied arts
in Zürich, and have been fortunate in being a scholar of
Maggi Werder, Struchen, Koller, Henri Schmid, Robert Honegger,
Elisabeth Zellweger, Doris Kubli and Eric Schriever.
- Between 1998 and 2001 Florence represented the core theme of
my advanced education.
- I've also attended three summer seminars at the Charles H. Cecile